February 2 @ 7:00 pm - February 4 @ 12:00 pm$250
The World Health organization says that wellness is “…a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
The National Wellness Institute takes this definition a step further, stating that wellness is “a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential.”
Our Wellness Retreat will provide you with information and tools to help you improve your wellness and thus attain a higher quality of life.
Our retreat will include the following elements:
- Quilling Workshop
- Presentation on the importance of good posture and practices you can integrate into your life to improve your posture
- Presentation on how to improve and maintain a healthy gut
- Presentation and Tea Tasting with Culteavo – You will learn how tea can be used to improve wellness
- Time for quiet, rest, meditation and prayer
- Time for fun and community
Chef Bill will prepare healthy, delicious meals that will nourish your body and spirit.
Massage will also be available, but must be arranged when you register.
This special retreat is a great way to get the New Year off to a positive start. It would make a wonderful birthday gift for yourself or a loved one. It is also a brilliant girls only weekend, perfect for friends, family members or former classmates to make together.
Register for this retreat using the form below or download: Wellness Retreat