What is a Directed Retreat?
June 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on June 1, 2022 at 7:00 pm
Here at Our Lady of Calvary, we have found that many of our regular retreatants have heard about Directed Retreats, but don’t know much about them. We have also found that everyone who makes a Directed retreat at OLC loves it!
Did you know? During a Directed Retreat, you would be able to
- Deepen in your relationship with God.
- Experience a time of refreshment in silence and peace?
- Have an opportunity to speak with a trained spiritual director each day?
- Better recognize God’s loving presence in your daily life.
- Experience God’s personal love and care for you.
- Find more purpose and meaning in your life.
- Have opportunities for daily prayer and liturgy.
Join us on Zoom to learn more about a directed retreat this summer or fall at OLC.
We’ll answer questions such as:
- Should I make a Directed Retreat?
- What happens during a Directed Retreat?
When are OLC’s Directed Retreats? Click below to read more.
Don’t be shy! Join us for this informative presentation and find out whether a Directed Retreat is right for you.
Virginia A. Blass, D.Min., M.A., M.Ed. is an experienced and certified Spiritual Director, preacher, retreat master and author. Virginia has been engaged in ministry for over twenty-five years and offers spiritual direction, guided retreats, parish missions, parish programs, and consultation. She was also a Special Education teacher for many years. An important part of the past twenty years included caregiving and accompaniment for her parents and her sister, Joan.
Virginia has engaged in ministry in collaboration with both the Passionists and Jesuits of the Tri-Province for many years.
Virginia has also developed several resources in areas of parish social outreach, retreats, and Ignatian Spirituality. Her book, Experiencing God’s Compassion will be published in the spring of 2022.
She is presently on the OLC Retreat Team, is a member of the Passionist Preacher’s Team, and has offered parish missions with several Passionists over the years, including her uncle, Fr. Vincent Youngberg, C.P.
Register using the form below or call (860) 677-8519.