Choose Our Lady of Calvary Retreat and Conference Center for your Next Event
Our Lady of Calvary Retreat and Conference Center is owned and operated by the Sisters of the Cross and Passion (Passionist Sisters), known for their warm and gracious hospitality. Our Lady of Calvary is the ideal setting for business gatherings, retreats, seminars, conferences, workshops, or meetings. Whether your business or non-profit group is looking for that special place to hold its next event, our beautiful Center, whose idyllic location in Farmington, CT, offers an atmosphere of contemplation and renewal while still meeting all of your professional requirements. We promise not to disappoint you.
Here are some of the amenities we offer.
- Year-round venue
- Premier location in Central Connecticut just minutes from I-84
- Conference & meeting rooms to accommodate up to 100 people
- State of the art audio visual system
- Newly upgraded Wi-Fi throughout the center
- Three smart screens
- Newly renovated meeting space
- Overnight accommodations - 44 private rooms and eight double suites with bathrooms - All rooms are individually air-conditioned.
- 12 pastoral acres known for their peaceful outdoor environment
- Several outdoor meditative spaces
- A large and spacious dining room
- Full in-house catering service for all meals
- St. Paul of the Cross Chapel
- OLC Gift Shop onsite
- Ample onsite parking close to the Center
Please get in touch with us at 860.677.8519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a brochure: Hosting Brochure.